1. Collection of Personally Identifiable Information and Other Information When you use our Website, we collect and store personal information that is provided by you from time to time to provide a safe and customized experience. Your information allows us to provide services related to your use of our Website and features that best meet your needs, and to make your experience safer and easier. We collect personal information from you that we consider necessary to make this happen.
In general, you can browse the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Website.
We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behaviour on our Website. This information may include the URL you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you go to next (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information and your IP address. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis, and we use it for internal research on our users' demographics, interests and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users.
A cookie is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies enable the browser to remember information specific to a given user. We place both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer's hard drive. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
If you choose to shop on the Website, we collect information about your shopping behaviour.
If you transact with us, some additional information such as a billing address, information about your credit/debit card number and expiration date, and/ or other payment instrument details are collected by our service provider that performs the function of a payment gateway.
If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number. The service provider that performs the function of payment gateway collects credit card/debit card/other payment instrument details, etc.) from you when you set up an account with us. While you can browse some sections of our Website without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration. We use your contact information (mobile number/email address) to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
2. Use of Demographic Data, Profile Data and Your Information We use personal information to fulfil your orders placed on our Website. The extent to which we use your personal information to market to you is up to you – we provide you the ability to opt out of such uses. We use your personal information to help promote a safe transaction; measure consumer interest in our products and related services, and inform you about online and offline offers, products, related services, and updates; customize your experience; detect, and protect us against, error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our users' activity on our Website.
We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
We will occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like pin code, age or income level). We use this data to tailor your experience on our Website, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in and displaying content according to your preferences.
3. Sharing of Personal Information We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to you because of such sharing unless you explicitly opt out.
We may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Website, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our Terms & Conditions, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to use of our Website. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
4. Links to Other Sites Our Website links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. Our Website is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
5. Security Precautions Our Website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession, we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
6. Opt-Out Choices We provide all users with the opportunity to opt out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners – and from us in general – after setting up an account.
If you want to remove your contact information from all Website’s lists and newsletters, please visit Unsubscribe.
7. Advertisements on our Website We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information about your visits to this and other websites to provide advertisements about goods and related services of interest to you.